Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Finished is never finished

The best way to get input for a project is to announce it is finished!  I have had an enormous amount of information now that I have finished with mistakes in print.  Isn't that the way it goes?

Back to the drawing board and fixing all my errors and researching disputes of facts. 

I love genealogy and love when new information comes together.  This has been a great day for that.  I added so much to my files, and found information that I wouldn't have found on my own. Love it!

Family is such an important thing.

Anyway, my previous post of finished books, turns out to be a lie.  They are not done.  Being revised and we'll see where it goes from here.  I did put the links on my family history page in 2011 posts if you want to take a look.  Let me know if you see any corrections that still need fixing.  Don't know when it will be finished.  Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment